On The Loose

A compendium of the travels and tribulations of an itinerant retiree

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, Left Coast

Friday, September 29, 2006

Stressing-out

Nothing stays the same. Within the next several days my life is going to change considerably. And change can cause stress.

First, my son will move out and begin life on his own. Brian has found a nice big studio apartment and he'll be moving into it this weekend. Fortunately it's not too far from my place. Do dads experience "empty nest syndrome"?

Next week I'll be retiring after 32 years of sheet metal fun and games. Wow, that went by fast (now that its over).

Then, 3 days later I'll get on a plane and fly to India for several weeks.

Needless to say, my head is spinning a little, but I have the remedy in hand, namely my plane tickets. Travel is good for the soul. But, in my case at least, the planning and preparation isn't. I'm nearly past that part of the program and now I'm actually beginning to get psyched. Once I'm on the plane I'll begin to chill out.

So, stay tuned to this blog and I'll keep you informed about my trip. Hope you enjoy it and please feel free to click the 'comments' link below and let me know what you think!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Pellegrino, Esq, said...

Great to hear about yur adventure. Good luck and keep us posted.
Mike Pellegrino

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tramadol online pharmacy tramadol highest dosage - tramadol 50mg generic

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home